Forms of payment we accept:
- Stripe (Currently unavailable)
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Direct Debit
- Cash (Only in person)
Paying with Credit/Debit cards:
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click PayPal/Stripe to complete your order.
- You do not have to create an account to do this, we use these options because it keeps the customer safer while using their cards.
- Payments is made instantly and once this goes through, we usually ship out the next business day or in some cases, we ship out on the same day for next day delivery after cleared funds before 1pm (UK time).
- Stripe/PayPal are free services that works to keep customers and sellers safer in the world of online shopping.
- Many companies have been using their services for years such as William Hill and most betting and online stores.
- This services allows customers to store their credit card, bank accounts, and other forms of payment to make buying something online hassle free (optional).
- Creating an account is always free and there is never a transaction fee for using their service. It is also trusted by millions of people everyday to keep them safe while shopping online.
- Merchants never see your credit/debit card information.