Our Loyalty Reward Scheme
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your purchases. When you register on www.anbstore.co.uk, you will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. You will be awarded 2 point for each complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed for future purchases that you make through the site 28 days from the purchase date of the product. This is due to the our returns policy of 28 days. However, points may be available for use before the 28 days returns policy is complete, in the event that the customer satisfaction is met.
Our Loyalty Reward Scheme Terms
- The A&B STORE loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by A&B STORE UK.
- The scheme is valid on the www.anbstore.co.uk web. It is not valid on any other web site.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the www.anbstore.co.uk website account and the allied loyalty scheme account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms. The scheme is only intended for personal use. Points cannot be collected for use by a business. Corporate accounts are covered under separate terms.
- A&B STORE do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme, A&B STORE will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy in order to understand how we do this and your rights.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 10 Feb. 2019.
How do I collect and redeem Points?
- You will be automatically registered on the loyalty scheme when you register an account on www.anbstore.co.uk and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. To collect points for a transaction on the site, you must be logged into your account.
- When you purchase as a guest without creating an account, in this case a loyalty account will not be created for you and loyalty points will not be allocated to you.
- You will be awarded 2 points for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We may cancel points awarded if your purchase are later refunded or the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your order with a lower points value.
- Points may be given for certain purchases through our partners if allocated by them.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a purchase (this excludes purchases through our partners except allocated by our partners ) on your loyalty scheme account within 24 hours after you purchase your order.
- You can redeem your points against purchases that you buy on www.anbstore.co.uk by exchanging your points for an e-voucher which you can do through your loyalty scheme account. You can then redeem the e-voucher against the purchase price of the product that you want to buy. You will need to allow at least 24 hours after you have bought a product for the loyalty points to register on your loyalty scheme account and/or for e-vouchers to be able to be issued.
- The current redemption value of points is, 2 points equal to 10 pence. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- All loyalty points will only be valid for 1 year from the date of issue. If you do not collect and redeem your points by the end of the expiry date, then your points will expire.
- For e-vouchers created from loyalty points, please log into your account to check the expiry date.
- Loyalty points awarded for the purchase of products will be credited to your A&B STORE loyalty account within 28 days from the purchase date of the product. Please note that you need to create a www.anbstore.co.uk account for these points to be credited and the email address used for your purchase must be the same as the one used to register at www.anbstore.co.uk.
- You can only redeem loyalty points earned through purchases or allocated to you by www.anbstore.co.uk and available in the loyalty portal.
- A&B STORE reserves the right to add, remove or suspend rewards within the portal without notice and the right to change the number of points required to obtain each reward.
- Each reward has Terms and Conditions associated with it that must be agreed to before the reward will be issued. Rewards are fulfilled in different ways, and these are detailed on the reward partners page.
- Each e-voucher will entitle the recipient to the same value in loyalty points. Each Loyalty Point is worth 5p, therefore a £10 e-voucher amounts to a total of 200 loyalty points to be redeemed against the cost of future purchases on www.anbstore.co.uk.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Vouchers can take up to 72 hours to be added to the created account, in most instances, it takes less than 5 minutes.
- Loyalty points are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
- Loyalty points may be redeemed until the date stated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or Loyalty point redemption.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
- Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.